Monday, December 3, 2007
All You need to know about an EZ UP Tent
1) They are easy to to transport to shows and can be put up easily by one person, but two is best.
2) They can break on a windy day (you won't know about it until you take them down), but replacement parts are very inexpensive.
3) The white tent is preferred by many festival organizers.
4) The fabric part is replaceable and can be washed with a damp sponge.
5) They need weights on windy days.
6) The case it comes with is not very good. Best to use those bungie car ties to close up your tent.